Australia Pt. 2 (Long Exposure Photography)

Hey all!

I am back from my trip to AU!

The trip back took us a total of like 22 hours... it killed me.
(9 hour flight SYD-KUL, 7 hour layover at KUL, 6 hour flight KUL-ICN)

I haven't had the time yet to go through all of the photos and videos I've taken over the trip (over 70Gb of content) but I managed to pull these few photos that I took on the last full day of the trip.

I really wanted to try out long exposure photography with the amazing view of the stars in AU, but since I spent most of the time near a city, I wasn't able to get a good shot with all the light pollution.

Still, I managed to bust out my tripod on the last day for a few shots of the Harbor Bridge, Sydney Opera House & Circular Quay area. Check them out below!






Comments

  1. WOW, is very beautiful and Sydney are one of the place on my travel list !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment