Bongeunsa & COEX








I finally got to visit Bongeunsa and COEX to take some photos a while ago. I tried some long exposure shots after the sunset, without much success. Which was quite sad considering I’ve walked over 10km that day. 💔
It has been well over two years since I’ve come to Korea and three months since I’ve completed my time at Chung-Ang University (1 yr exchange, 1 yr intern).
At last, I’ve been pushing myself to go out and shoot more (mainly to get myself outside of the house). Thanks to that, I’ll be able to post more frequently to this blog. Which equally means that I’ll have to do a lot of catch-up work. I still don’t know the direction of this blog, but in most cases, I’ll be sharing my photos and spilling some non-sense about what’s happening in Korea.
State of Korea: we're rapidly entering Fall season here, and the temperature is dropping fast!
Stick around for more.

Comments