Around Incheon

Hey all, I'm back with another post!

This week, I'd like to show you a few photos from around Incheon, where I am currently residing. Incheon is about 45 minutes to an hour away from the huge city of Seoul. It is the third most populous city of South Korea after Seoul and Busan (all the way down south).

A place I like to visit often is Songdo, a "new technological" town about 30 minutes away from my own home. Songdo presents itself as an international town boasting many US/foreign shops as well as overseas campuses for educational institutions such as George Mason University, University of Utah and State University of New York, Stony Brook.

As Incheon is fairly "old school" as compared to the bustling city next door (Seoul), it is really cool to see a return in revitalizing the infrastructure in Songdo.

In any case, here are some photos!

The regular "old school" feel of Incheon.

A stream near the Incheon Grand Park during the spring season.

Wolmido

Wolmido

Jayu Park

Sinpo-dong

Cheong-na, another International City in Incheon.

A night market around town. 
Songdo Central Park



Songdo Central Park

Comments

  1. I'm planning to go to Busan next year to study so I can have a glimpse of all the awesome parts of Korea. I'm loving all the pictures they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha! Seeing those nice pictures makes me wants to visit Korea! It was fun and interesting looking at the pictures that you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Joe,
    Wow! Your pictures are incredible! You are super talented!! I agree with Shemida, these pictures makes me want to visit Korea as well. The night market looks super cool. When I think of Korea I totally think of amazing street foods, and the night market picture is close to what comes to my mind. Super awesome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment