Naksan Park, Jangsoo Town & Cats

I haven't had the chance to go around shooting for a while now :(
But!! I have a few photos from Summer that I'd like to share with you all!

The goal this day was to visit Naksan Park. Naksan is considered one of four guardian mountains located in Seoul; with its iconic fortress wall which was built during the Joseon Dynasty. A wonderful place with an interesting historical background.
Views Jangdok 20170722-P1110108


I really wanted to get some night shots from Naksan, but had way too much time before the sunset. So I went exploring, and found this awesome place named Jangsoo Town that I had not known about. Jangsoo Jangsoo Homes Cats
Jangsoo was full of cats! Even a street dedicated to “Cat Sightings”
And back to Naksan Park.
20170722-P1110242 20170722-P1110313

Comments

  1. I really like your pictures Joseph. Korea looks beautiful and your pictures inspire me to travel there one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment