Autumn in Korea

Hey all! It's my favourite time of the year out here in Korea! The leaves are turning a bright red color, the mornings are nice and cool, and even the skies are blue (makes me miss Hawaii's beautiful sky).

I took an afternoon off from my studies and work to visit the Incheon Grand Park, a wonderful place for a nice walk or bike ride. I've been stressing to get a lot of my work done before my trip to Australia (from this Saturday) and it was a great way to let off some steam.

Here are a few photos from my visit to the park!
I guess my next two or three posts will be from down under in AUS!

If you'd like to keep up with my travels & photography, find me on instagram @thegyopo❤️







Comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful autumn! I really envy you:) I'm planning to visit Korea on Dec. but it would be winter though... Anyway awesome autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those pictures are amazing. Korea looks like a beautiful place. I love how the leaves turn color and fall wish it would do it here in Hawaii. The snail on the pavement is such a cool thing too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment